Campingaz 907 Refill Prices

Bought a 904 from these guys yesterday, Arrived today, no rust at all on the bottle, great service by Chorley Bottle Gas, all set now for a weeks camping - give these guys a go if you don’t have a bottle to start with
Bought my last 907 from them at the start of last year, great service and brand new, but I only paid £28 and it’s now £40! That’s pretty staggering inflation.

Bought my last 907 from them at the start of last year, great service and brand new, but I only paid £28 and it’s now £40! That’s pretty staggering inflation.
I was finding London based stockists charging £67 to £88 for a 904 including a bottle so the £40 including overnight delivery and bottle was in comparison a great deal (907 is too big for me). I guess like everything prices are shooting up everywhere

Where do the they get refilled. DO they go back to Camping Gas or can they be refilled at say Calour gas refill sites?

I've just purchased a campingaz grill and the bumpf says it's only suitable for 907 or 904's.
If I use a calor or other cylinder and swap the regulator, will it be ok?

I have an old camping gaz grill that I used for camping. Used both camping gaz and calor gaz with the appropriate regulators. If you cook in your van the gas should be house in a metal box with a hole through the floor. (gas regs?) Which maybe why most vans have camping gaz as cylinders are smaller .

I wont be cooking inside. I use a 13kg calor patio gas bottle for my Weber BbQ so hoping that I can just swap it onto the Campingaz grill

I used to and still will use both. In may camping days with 3 children I used both so if we ran out I had a better chance of getting a replacement. Calor is also a cheaper

Cheers, I'm guessing the 'instruction' to use campingaz bottles on the campingaz grill is just a marketing ploy to get them to use their (expensive) gas.

Where do the they get refilled. DO they go back to Camping Gas or can they be refilled at say Calour gas refill sites?

Whilst it seems daft, I did read that they all go back to this processing centre near Lyon! Happy to be proven wrong on that.

Back