Until: Sunday, 3 July, 2022 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Dellmassive...just booked in the family camping area (Not sure my adult 'children' will be coming lol!!) look forward to meeting some of you guys there as I cant make the summer gathering. Also put my name down for the T6F Autumn camp....may have my new van by then! ;)

Just had comms from site:

they are saying the rolled over tickets from 2021 are valid for 2022.

but cannot be rolled over to 2023. (2023 system not setup yet)

But refund was offered for any tickets for ppl that cant make the event.

I've asked if the tickets are transferable.

we have T6Forum club tickets - but cant make the event as the dates clash with the 2022 F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone. =[

but we`ll be back in 2023 though. =]
Are the tickets still available??
We missed out, only just got our first van and would love to be a part of it all….
Looking for 2 adults and a child (4yr old)

Due to not being able to attend, I have 2 x Camper Jam 2022 Adult Weekend Pass and 1 x Camper Jam 2022 Vehicle Pass - Camping Area: 'Home is where you park it' if interested please comment or message vehicle is a VW Campervan but this can be changed ahead of ticket release. I can also offer payment by CCArd for added security for the buyer :)

@Eli ??

Due to not being able to attend, I have 2 x Camper Jam 2022 Adult Weekend Pass and 1 x Camper Jam 2022 Vehicle Pass - Camping Area: 'Home is where you park it' if interested please comment or message vehicle is a VW Campervan but this can be changed ahead of ticket release. I can also offer payment by CCArd for added security for the buyer :)

Reactions: Eli
Is there a whats app group for this yet? If not I’ll set one up. Message below to be added.

There must be lots of people who haven’t RSVP’d on this page especially as there are no T6F club tickets left on the Camper Jam website

After any spare tickets for this too 2 adults 1 child camping if possible , FB page seems full of "cant attends" selling but I dont do FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back