(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your always welcome...

Though we all have a 6x7meter max size pitch....

So will have to bring the mini-mansion and leave the disco tent at home.
We should be able to find space for the Disco Tent, even if we do a slightly less decorated version and take it down during the day.
3 years ago, I took the World Cup tent and we found space for that.IMG_2962.jpeg
IMG_2966.jpeg
Remember, we can't have camp fires and the communal area doesn't work well here. Most people tend to go for the show's evening entertainment.

Has anyone who tickets are being carried over from last year heard anything yet?

We havent.... appart from them saying all previous tickets are valid and rolled over.

My club tickets are rolled over from last year, just reading they are sending out the tickets and wrist bands 4 weeks before the event, if you don’t have ur tickets / pack , two weeks before the event , call them direct, number is on their information page on the web site.
Just hope the weather picks up. Would be nice to have the sun, makes those ciders taste even better

Just emailed them as I've moved house since I brought the tickets. Their offices are closed until 1st July where they will respond to emails in strict date order o_O The event is the following day. The tickets should have already been posted by then:rolleyes:

Just emailed them as I've moved house since I brought the tickets. Their offices are closed until 1st July where they will respond to emails in strict date order o_O The event is the following day. The tickets should have already been posted by then:rolleyes:
The office is open between 9:30 and 11:30. I bought some tickets off someone on Instagram and changed details etc. on the phone. Only problem was that I couldn’t change to club camping. Home is where you park it this year!

The office is open between 9:30 and 11:30. I bought some tickets off someone on Instagram and changed details etc. on the phone. Only problem was that I couldn’t change to club camping. Home is where you park it this year!
I'm sure there will be room. Just sneak in on the end.

Not Long now peeps . . . . this will be our first "stay-over" outing for 2021, so well looking forwards to it =]

lets hope the summer weather Gods are feeling kind to us all.

@Deaky just logged in to check.

Tickets . . . . as you say £5.77 insured delivery 1week b4 . . .

Cheeky Monkeys

1621881517935.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back