Camper Calling

We're there with 4 family's for weekend. Some good bands lined up, looking forward to it, should be a good one.

I was there last year and it’s the reason I’m in the process of converting my own van, (camped last year). It was also baking hot!!
Stick men were awesome entertainment but this year I’m off to Carfest :cool:

Anyone going?Would have put this in the upcoming meets,but wouldn't let me.Looking forward to the Manic's,Doonican's,Embrace....there will be a T6 forum flag there!

Anyone going?Would have put this in the upcoming meets,but wouldn't let me.Looking forward to the Manic's,Doonican's,Embrace....there will be a T6 forum flag there!
Enjoy. We plan to go next year

Hi, been trying for a few days to book tickets for Camper calling 2022. The website is not taking online card payments and no-one is answering the phone or returning email enquiries.
Am I missing something here, or has anyone else experienced the same problems? Also i was reading one of the magazines (I think VW Bus) and it says that tickets are nearly sold out?
Advice please.

@Sammy is this an event you go too?

was this the one that was cancelled last minute in 2021?

Ticket system seems to be live..

Only one section sold out..... So you should be good to go...

Screenshot_20220116-132903_Chrome.jpg

@Sammy when did you get your tickets for this event?

Recently?

Hi Guys, finally got my booking. The system was refusing All debit cards, but tonight we managed to book using a credit card.
Thanks for all advice yesterday.

Back