Cambee Tourer With Hilo

DaveKentUK

VIP Member
3 stage build (Cambee flex on rails, HiLo then Cambee Tourer) just finished so thought I should post a few pics... :)
upload_2018-7-16_13-25-30.jpeg

upload_2018-7-16_13-26-4.jpeg

upload_2018-7-16_13-26-24.jpeg

upload_2018-7-16_13-26-46.jpeg

upload_2018-7-16_13-27-13.jpeg

Many thanks to all at Cambee; I look forward to seeing future conversions based upon the design work mine was the guinea pig for ;)

Worth pointing out that it has a 118cm seat/bed, a Bl-41 top loading fridge, vinyl lined metalwork and an extra, removable, rear-facing double seat in the rails, not shown.

Last edited:
looks very nice..... Got me thinking....is there a high level cupboard unit like this one that would fit a kombi or would it cover some of the window????

like the fridge....

....is there a high level cupboard unit like this one that would fit a kombi or would it cover some of the window???....

Without the window surround (before the swell shades had arrived) the top of the unit appeared to be pretty much in line with the bottom of the window...
upload_2018-7-16_17-1-38.jpeg

Sorry, meant the high level cupboard running along the roof.. I need to keep all seats... thanks..

3 stage build (Cambee flex on rails, HiLo then Cambee Tourer) just finished so thought I should post a few pics... :)
View attachment 25558

View attachment 25559

View attachment 25560

View attachment 25561

View attachment 25562

Many thanks to all at Cambee; I look forward to seeing future conversions based upon the design work mine was the guinea pig for ;)

Worth pointing out that it has a 118cm seat/bed, a Bl-41 top loading fridge, vinyl lined metalwork and an extra, removable, rear-facing double seat in the rails, not shown.

Hi. Am I right in reading that you have two seats fitted to your Cambee rails. This is a solution I've been looking at to justify swapping the front double passenger seat for a single (if only two rear seats, this would total only 4 seats which is not enough for us)... Were there any additional fixings to your rails that you know of which meant they were adequate for two sets of seats.
Also, presumably your 2nd set of seats are not a bed? Were these provided by Cambee on their frame?
Appreciate any info on this. Thanks!

We are getting a Cambee Classic conversion done soon and can't wait. We keep changing the design and specks so many times it's starting to get embarrassing!!!!

Back