For Sale CADAC 2COOK2GO Windbreaks

Grim Reaper

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I have 2 sets of New Logo, and 18 sets of Original Logo, water jet cut windbreaks for the CADAC 2Cook2Go stoves.
Supplied with rivnuts and thumbscrews to attach them to the stove, they are easy to fit and remove, and store inside the stove when not in use.
Price is £25 a set (local pick up or at the Autumn gathering) or £34.45 posted (Special Delivery Tracked).
CADACnewLogo.jpg
New Logo above, Original Logo below.
CADAColdLogo.jpg
The sides store inside the lid.
CADAC Windbreak2.jpg
These should also fit the new version but may need the new version's windbreak slot to be removed or a bit shaving off the windbreak with a finger sander, I've not seen one in the flesh to try them on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got mine already.... :)

But might get another one as they are so great.

I do have a few sets left, rivnuts you might be able to get a local garage to fit them or invest in a setting tool.

Not a company I have used before so no saying if they are reliable or not but that's a good price for what appears to be a useful set.

@Grim Reaper Just messaged you regarding payment :)

@Skyliner123 - North Manchester you say...I'm from Prestwich but now up in Chorley, easy to nip down tho - I'll giove you a shouot when it arrives if thats ok a nd bring you a coupe of cans of beer in payment:)

Although I have just watched a Youtube about using a drill, nut.bolt and couple of washers

@Grim Reaper Just messaged you regarding payment :)

@Skyliner123 - North Manchester you say...I'm from Prestwich but now up in Chorley, easy to nip down tho - I'll giove you a shouot when it arrives if thats ok a nd bring you a coupe of cans of beer in payment:)

Although I have just watched a Youtube about using a drill, nut.bolt and couple of washers
:thumbsup:

Hi Hoppo, yes, I've been in to the Post Office today and it will be £12.15 to post 2 sets.

Send me an IM with your address, I'll send details of how to pay.
Your total will be £62.15
Any preference for the decals?

Back