Cab - replace rubber with carpet

Some lovely mats indeed and even tailored for vans with a double swivel base.I actually want to carpet the whole cab floor and then pop a mat on top Caravelle style.I just think it looks more finished.

Try 24/7 part finders through the breakers network .. sadly loads of t6s are smashed up but the Carpets would be gud

No go with Kernow - any other ideas out there?

Hi Davy Mac.

I'm looking for the black spongy rubber floor for the cab (2 single captain's seats) and what I have at the moment is the carpet (which I didn't want; if I remember correctly it was an automatic option when you selected the comfort dash). Have I got the wrong end of the stick or do I have what you want and vice versa?;)

VW want silly money, of course - close on £670. Seen one on eBay: GENUINE OEM VW Transporter T6 Front Rubber Cab Flooring Mat | eBay. Perfect scenario of course would be a swap. Happy Days for everyone!

That would be perfect except my van has the double passenger seat as opposed to the single Captains chair so would have extra holes.

I tagged him like that so it sends him a notification to this thread as i know he is swapping his cab flooring imminently

Back