Three Counties Showground Welland, Malvern WR13 6SP
Friday, 8 September, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 10 September, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I need to pop out on the Saturday very briefly in the morning. Is that allowed? Will I be able to move my van in order to leave and rerun?
VEHICLES. We operate a one-way traffic system on the site between 09.00 – 17.00 throughout the weekend. A 5 MPH speed restriction will be enforced. Vehicle movement including motorcycles and scooters is NOT PERMITTED other than for: Leaving/returning to the showground, to compete in an organized event or Official Vehicles.

• ANYONE found cruising around the site or in the opinion of a official or appointed agent, seen to be driving in a dangerous manner WILL BE EXPELLED FROM SITE IMMEDIATELY.
  • A TOTAL VEHICLE MOVEMENT BAN will be enforced between 12.30am and 8.00am.
SECURITY The Showground gates will be locked between MIDNIGHT and 9.00am During these hours a security team will be operating. They are empowered to refuse entry and eject ANYONE without correct wristbands/passes causing a nuisance or in breach of the site regulations.

Anyone know if tickets are still available 2 adults weekend camping? Event site suggests sold out for general area

Any1 else going that has got vcds to code rear speaker fader on a 70 plate t6.1?
Willing to pay, thanks in advance

Just planning on being there Sunday, but I have Carista if that can help anyone.

I’ll be bringing some Bilstein b14s I have for sale (there’s a for sale post about them) and some other bits and pieces if folks are interested…

I have a full roll of deadn duo and a full pack of deadn hex pro.

I also have some nearly new b pillar trims and some other plastics that I’m happy to take offers for.

IMG_0919.jpeg

Ok, having cleared out the office (van storage) I have lots of things I think might be useful. I’m going to start another for sale thread with all the bits I’m bringing to Busfest. Someone tell me if they know this isn’t allowed please.

Some of the big items I’d like to recover some cash for, but the smaller things will be free to good homes or any cash appreciated as it will go towards a t6forum donation.

Not sure if carista can do it??
If any1 could shed some light that would b great.
Not sure if we're clogging up this thread sorry admin.
But could we start a thread for busfest with services offered and things for sale??

Not sure if carista can do it??
If any1 could shed some light that would b great.
Not sure if we're clogging up this thread sorry admin.
But could we start a thread for busfest with services offered and things for sale??
Quite sure Carista cannot, I’m afraid.

Is anyone taking VCDS to Busfest?

Could do with a quick check on two Infotainment errors which my Carista cannot reset. It's a T30 2016 Highline. Beer tokens in exchange for services rendered.

You do realise that this is Britain so even as I type a shed load of dust is taking to the air in the Sahara Desert.
This dust combines with humid fetid air at the various migrant assembly points on the French coast to arrive in Warrington at approximately 7:00am Friday leaving the conundrum of whether to wash again knowing that if you do all the best parking spots in club camping will be gone and yet another year miles from the waterpark and all day free bar. :whistle:
This has happened to us three times so far and I've yet to find these facilities or the lavish mixed showers and holistic wellness centre... did see a lot of people pulling Radio Flyer carts laden with beer slabs, can't understand this as the carts must weigh a ton?:geek::thumbsup:

You do realise that this is Britain so even as I type a shed load of dust is taking to the air in the Sahara Desert.
This dust combines with humid fetid air at the various migrant assembly points on the French coast to arrive in Warrington at approximately 7:00am Friday leaving the conundrum of whether to wash again knowing that if you do all the best parking spots in club camping will be gone and yet another year miles from the waterpark and all day free bar. :whistle:
This has happened to us three times so far and I've yet to find these facilities or the lavish mixed showers and holistic wellness centre... did see a lot of people pulling Radio Flyer carts laden with beer slabs, can't understand this as the carts must weigh a ton?:geek::thumbsup:
Ha ha…..Got a Carport…No re washing…the vans all tucked up ready to rock‘n’roll (80’s style) so I’ll be at the holistic wellness centre early….praying it don’t rain on Sunday when putting the tent away :laugh:

ps if you find the showers ..tell The T6 Girls…:inlove:

IMG_2826.jpeg

currently in the shade :cool:

Back