Busfest 2020 *cancelled*

Just booked........... (when booking don’t use “ “ ) oops

Many thanks

Just looked at booking this, however when I click on the BUSFEST CLUB TICKETS the option I can see is VWT6FORUM.CO.UK. Im pretty sure this isnt us. So where do I find T6FORUM.COM?

Just looked at booking this, however when I click on the BUSFEST CLUB TICKETS the option I can see is VWT6FORUM.CO.UK. Im pretty sure this isnt us. So where do I find T6FORUM.COM?

Anyone?

Is this the club to select?: Im sure it wasn't that last year.

Screenshot 2020-01-23 at 06.51.56.png

“Concerned from Warrington"
Having booked and using the club code (which was accepted for this bogus club logo) Was I wrong to book this ?

As Reported by other members where is our logo and what going on at Busfest

or Do we Carry on Regardless .........................

“Concerned from Warrington"
Having booked and using the club code (which was accepted for this bogus club logo) Was I wrong to book this ?

As Reported by other members where is our logo and what going on at Busfest

or Do we Carry on Regardless .........................

if there are no more replies soon I’m going to do the same then hope it gets sorted if needed lol.

That must be us, If the code works then go for it

not sure why or where that logo has come from as I have supplied our orange one to them in the past

That must be us, If the code works then go for it

not sure why or where that logo has come from as I have supplied our orange one to them in the past
Thats what made me wonder, I remember the badge last year along with the co.uk

Im booked.

Going to book but the site is throwing a wobble at the moment when trying to book another adult ticket.

I plan to book the VWT6forum club.

Booked a week ago.
The confirmation email stated "T6 forum Camping Unit" anf "T6 Forum Adult Ticket".

Currently going round in circles on the Busfest web site, is there a discount code that actually works or is the booking fee £45 plus £20 for the camping unit and that's it?

Bloddy technology.:oops:

Edit and meant 2 times £45 plus £20, I'm not really Billy No mates...

We are, although it’s not accepting the discount code at the moment, although on my iPad it is coming out as all caps...

Back