Busfest 2017?

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
my other half has just told me for my birthday she is paying for me to do busfest ,and she wants me to book my tickets dilemma do I book in regular tickets or club tickets have we got a t6 forum group for busfest as couldn't see it on the list ?

I spoke to them last year and they said to come back to them in the new year to sort out club camping so i will get on to them this week and see if we can get a listing activated :thumbsup:

I am gonna try and make this years BusFest. Already booked to go to VanWest in May and Bristol Volksfest in June. Can't wait!

Havent been to vanwest before might see if we can make it for the day, are you day tripping or the whole weekend ?

my other half has just told me for my birthday she is paying for me to do busfest ,and she wants me to book my tickets dilemma do I book in regular tickets or club tickets have we got a t6 forum group for busfest as couldn't see it on the list ?
You'll certainly have the van all sorted for it.:thumbsup:

How did you get on with club booking mate?.

Just booked Camper Jam (July) too but wasnt sure on club pitches?.

Had a dialogue with Busfest and unfortunately they do not have provisions for extra club camping as all available space has been allocated
Slightly annoyed as i was told to wait until new year to sort this :mad:

The situation now is that we are on standby for any allocated club spaces that become spare but we wont know exactly what/how many until may/june, it has been suggested we keep an eye on peoples booking numbers and these can be transferred to club camping spots if/when they become available
When paying for bookings you can do up to a max of 4 camping plots so i suggested i could buy 2 or 3 of these now giving us 8-12 reservations but again plots are assigned on arrival so there is no guarantee it would put us together, to quote them
"Booking a group into General is not a guarantee of all being together, although we mark out the camping areas in Lanes and 7 metre plots, camping is on first come , although our marshals are favourable if someone arrives and says they have a friend arriving later, it’s a case of towels on spots I am afraid ."
So rocking up and saying i have 10 more coming is not going to work although if all else fails we should be able to get groups of 2/3/4 hopefully if one person books.

I am happy to book some slots on behalf of members and attempt to spearhead some organisation and help ease into club spots if available

General camping, much better to book family camping..... Better if you have kids general will be playing music all night. Family has noise curfew

I am booked in the dog free family camping, same as last year.
This is a really good spot,right next to the shower/toilet block,and near to everything but still very quiet.
No good if you are planing on taking a dog of course.

I am booked in the dog free family camping, same as last year.
This is a really good spot,right next to the shower/toilet block,and near to everything but still very quiet.
No good if you are planing on taking a dog of course.
I might give the dog free family camping spot ago

Back