BUSFEST 08-10 September 2017 Malvern, Worcestershire

If you have electric folding mirrors and a euro 5 T6 then they can be coded in VCDs

Yay - tickets for "Club Camping Area" have just arrived - there was no child ticket included though - is that correct?

Do they say "priority T6F camping area" on them?
Maybe kids don't get a ticket as they get in for free.

Tickets just say "Club Camping Area" - The mirror hanger says Club Camping with "T6 Forum" as the club name. Think you are probably right about kids going free so no ticket but would like confirmation from those taking kids as to whether you get tickets for them,

Tickets just say "Club Camping Area" - The mirror hanger says Club Camping with "T6 Forum" as the club name. Think you are probably right about kids going free so no ticket but would like confirmation from those taking kids as to whether you get tickets for them,
Maybe mine will be in the postbox when I get home. Will let you know as I booked for a child place as well.

Got home, found my envelope waiting for me. Like you @Davenjo I only have an adult ticket so I guess that clears that up, got to be because kids are free so don't need a ticket. If not my son will be having a boring weekend sat outside the gate, whilst I'm inside having a great time.
IMG_0569.JPG

Got home, found my envelope waiting for me. Like you @Davenjo I only have an adult ticket so I guess that clears that up, got to be because kids are free so don't need a ticket. If not my son will be having a boring weekend sat outside the gate, whilst I'm inside having a great time.
View attachment 11219
We'll let them play in the road together lol

I had the Vango Airhub up at home for my birthday on Saturday - had 15 people keeping dry in there at one stage with everything zipped up, 12 of which were seated, so it will be a good communal space for Busfest.

I had the Vango Airhub up at home for my birthday on Saturday - had 15 people keeping dry in there at one stage with everything zipped up, 12 of which were seated, so it will be a good communal space for Busfest.
Excellent. Saw a Coleman event shelter in use at the weekend. It was enormous, reckon you could get 20 people in it, or more importantly one T6.:rolleyes:

Excellent. Saw a Coleman event shelter in use at the weekend. It was enormous, reckon you could get 20 people in it, or more importantly one T6.:rolleyes:
Yep, our friend brings his Coleman to some of our sailing meets - quite a bit bigger than my Airhub but more of a faff to put up and take down.

Back