BUSFEST 08-10 September 2017 Malvern, Worcestershire

Yes we have booked family camping but if/when I get club camping sorted I will need everyone's booking numbers and the bookings will be transferred from from whatever you booked to our club camp area

Club camping spots have now been confirmed so this is the last call for anyone who's interested in transferring their regular booking and hanging out with us for the weekend to get in touch asap

Club camping spots have now been confirmed so this is the last call for anyone who's interested in transferring their regular booking and hanging out with us for the weekend to get in touch asap
Have you got us in?

@Pauly, WhatsApp'd you my booking reference today, hope you got it. @Fish has also booked so you should have his reference as well. Have you got a list of who's going?
@Pauly @andythom188 @Fish @Davenjo @BiTurbo and @DaveyB. Who else?

I will not be bringing my tools this time around, I'm having a chilaxing busfest with the fam :thumbsup:

Looking forward to it - I'll bring my Air Hub to act as one of our communal spaces.

Anybody going with a Viacom thingy mijiggy...... did someone say you can program electric fold mirrors or am i dreaming???

Back