BUSFEST 07-09 September 2018 Malvern, Worcestershire

Tickets arrived a couple of weeks ago, hip hip.... Still waiting for a lottery win for spending money!!!

Being a Newbie to these Fest weekends... is there a code of honour?
Format? … Turn up and adapt?
DIY?
Beers in the big bucket?

Any guidance gratefully accepted.
Can't wait
:laugh:

No mate do whatever you want whenever you want generally, the only thing everyone needs to consider is where they park/pitch up as everyone needs to fit

Its going to be a cracking year this year.
I think you right @Fish and already getting excited :somersault:
I hope we can get pitched up better than CJ so things can be a bit more inclusive/ sociable. Not that it wasn’t at CJ but the set up made it more challenging to meet up with everyone and have a bigger ‘family’ gathering

I think you right @Fish and already getting excited :somersault:
I hope we can get pitched up better than CJ so things can be a bit more inclusive/ sociable. Not that it wasn’t at CJ but the set up made it more challenging to meet up with everyone and have a bigger ‘family’ gathering
I'm sure the fire pits will help to provide a more inclusive and sociable atmosphere (as they did last year) :)

We don’t get a layout until we arrive same as other events but we may have the option of sending in a scout on Thursday to ‘Marshall the plot’ if anyone is interested ?

Sorry y'all, I am going to have to jib out from attending. GUTTED doesn't even come close!
My lad has an opportunity to make a squad place in his sailing class, but HAS to do a race weekend on these dates. My daughter was already going to that sailing event, so the wife was due to be transporting her boat on the roof of her car. However, both boats, and they have to go on the boat trailer, and the van is the only vehicle with a tow bar.
It's been a hard decision, but got to give the kids every opportunity that presents itself. He'll be too old to access the same possibility next year as the "pathway" squads run out after the age of 15.:cry:

I know you won't miss me, but I hope you all have a great time.

Think I'm most gutted about not seeing the big unveiling of a certain van!

Back