JaySal

T6 Pro

Just a bit of praise and sharing of this so others may benefit from these guys skill. I wish I could take credit for my karndean floor in the van but it wa these guys who fitted it for me.
Check them out on facebook or Instagram to see their conversions.

img_9509-copy-jpg.22608

Thread merged
Has anybody had any recent dealings with or had a conversion completed by Bus Stop VW or Bus Stop campers in Sheffield lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. They got our initial colour choices wrong at the meeting. They’re also appalling at communication. Emails have gone unanswered for weeks. We don’t know if this is because of a poor administrator or just indicative of the business itself. We’re not demanding or awkward customers. The conversion is also 2 months late, despite them having it for 6 months now. We had no idea it would be this bad after reading reviews and putting our trust in them.
Be warned.

We just don’t understand it. Their reviews are flawless.

We’ve got a Crafter conversion ongoing with Bus Stop was supposed to take up to 2 months and they’ve had it 5. Apparently they’ve had staffing problems, I’ve had no problems with communication but find that you need to pressure them.

We’ve got a Crafter conversion ongoing with Bus Stop was supposed to take up to 2 months and they’ve had it 5. Apparently they’ve had staffing problems, I’ve had no problems with communication but find that you need to pressure them.
Delays etc can be unavoidable but they should be communicated when known, not when pressure is applied..
Unfortunately we've too experienced significant delays. Only updated when pushed.

Delays etc can be unavoidable but they should be communicated when known, not when pressure is applied..
Unfortunately we've too experienced significant delays. Only updated when pushed.
I wonder what is behind the lack of transparency? Pride? Thinking they’d get the replacement staff but couldn’t so easily? Bad admin? Just not much customer skills awareness? Maybe a combo of all these issues?

I’d have brought it home at that point & cancelled the deal.
Regrettably, I couldn’t agree more
Exactly what we did, following further false promises & finding out no materials had been ordered we eventually requested a refund. Nearly two months later, during which we’ve been told several times they’ll start the refund… we’ve yet to receive a penny back.

Last edited:
Exactly what we did, following further false promises & finding out no materials had been ordered we eventually requested a refund. Nearly two months later, during which we’ve been told several times we’ll start the refund… we’ve yet to receive a penny back.
How did you pay the deposit? Credit card? Then raise it as a dispute.
Similarly with a debit card speak to the bank and ask to get the amount charged back to your account (not sure there’s a time limit on that, but I have done it with just one phone call in the past).

Unfortunately, bank transfer. Something I regret very much and oddly have always made a point to not do previously??. Live and learn.
Small claims court. It’s all done online now & a very easy process and cheap. As soon as they know you’ve started the process it will focus their minds. As a company, the last thing you want is a CCJ against you.

Have they given you a new delivery date or new estimate?

I really hope they do! Have you thought about calling in to see if they are actually near completion to avoid any nasty surprises in two weeks time?
Yes i got them to send photos, also called in with some bits for the van, fingers crossed

Back