Bulkhead Window....

MattPoss

Construction Manager
T6 Pro
Im looking to fit a window within a standard bulkhead, either a fixed one or a slider. Ideally fitted where the central aperture is. Does anyone know of anything out there that is suitable or alternatively, does anyone have a glazed bulkhead for sale?

I did have a search first but didn't find much, was hoping someone might have discovered something since those previous posts but it's probably not a really popular thing. I might be better off trying to find an unwanted factory glazed bulkhead

That would be the easiest way if not i think you would need to cut out the shape and buy the window and trim to fit in
@VGC Ltd may be able to help ?

hey there, i know this is a while back and just wondered if you ever got it sorted, if not i have removed my bulkhead, sliding window included and wondered if you still needed, just sat in kitchen at mo so if you can pick it up it's yours foc of course. it came out of 2017 t6 panel van.

hey there, i know this is a while back and just wondered if you ever got it sorted, if not i have removed my bulkhead, sliding window included and wondered if you still needed, just sat in kitchen at mo so if you can pick it up it's yours foc of course. it came out of 2017 t6 panel van.

Hi just new to forum and do you still have the bulkhead with window available thanks

i do but only unbolted the top and bottom parts, the side fasteners are still attatched to the van at the moment

Back