Bulkhead window

looking to cut out for a window in the bulkhead has anyone done this trying to come up with ideas how to attach glass, was thinking of doing it how the side conversion windows are done.

Depends on the size and aperture profile in the bulkhead. Can you post some images of it and i will see what is available. There is usually a glass that is shaped in favour of most projects that we have in stock.

Bonding/direct glazing is one option, or using a claytonrite rubber and locking strip (like old minis) is the other option. :)

Depends on the size and aperture profile in the bulkhead. Can you post some images of it and i will see what is available. There is usually a glass that is shaped in favour of most projects that we have in stock.

Bonding/direct glazing is one option, or using a claytonrite rubber and locking strip (like old minis) is the other option. :)

Thanks for reply looking to stick in orginal bulk head cutting out the templates that are on the bulkhead, itheir all in one or just middle section

Looking at some images I would say that others have gone down the rubber glazed option.
Where are you located??

@Luke howells i may have a top half with window in my unit? I was keeping it for someone in work but they since changed van. If it's still there your welcome to have it. I'm living in Swansea but travel up the M4 with work

@lukehowells and @T7_MCE if this doesn't work out, I also have a full bulkhead with a window in the top half. I hope you get it sorted and t7_mce can help.

There he is @Luke howells it needs a good clean, and personally I would give it a quick spray with a satin black aerosol if it was going into my new van, but that's up to you. Cab side is perfect

I will be working in Bridgend all week including Saturday if you'd like to meet

IMG_4164_zpsqwvjprh9.jpg

Back