looking for a bulkhead for 2017 kombi

Knobby

HI folks looking for a bulkhead for my 2017 highline kombi, any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks knobby

Motexion vw kombi bulkhead you can get these from banwy vans £360 or £420 delivered .
but just seen your in stoke on Trent ,there is 2 for sale on eBay and one of them is in stoke on Trent other in Exeter .
Hope this helps m8

Is this the full steel bulkhead you are after say from a t6 2016 if so I have one just a couple of small dents but could be knocked out going cheap

It states he has a highline kombi so don't think he would want to put a steel bulkhead in that would leave no foot room for rear passengers, I might be wrong but gathered it would be the bulkhead behind the rear bench ,2+1 or 3x1 seats

if it is steel you are after I got one in near new condition no marks ect. if can collect it all yours :thumbsup: need the garage space lol

It states he has a highline kombi so don't think he would want to put a steel bulkhead in that would leave no foot room for rear passengers, I might be wrong but gathered it would be the bulkhead behind the rear bench ,2+1 or 3x1 seats
Hi im after a plastic bulk head for my new 2018 van for behind my back kombi seats , why can i buy one from or better still is it possible to make one from ply?
Might prove difficult because of the angle of the seat belts , just need the back for work and to seperate it from the rest of the van until i convert next year.

Back