Sold EXPIRED 2022 Sportline Kombi 204 for sale Pure Grey - Delivery Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA51VAN

VIP Member
Hi Guys,

This new Sportline Kombi was delivered to me just over a week ago now and is now up for sale due to a change of plans/ too many vehicles. I shall keep my beloved Sportline 60 van a little longer, and its early days to say goodbye to my pickup!

Standard Sportline kombi spec with twin side loaders, only option being the all important heated washer jets... especially important this time of year.

£52k plus vat through my business, with a full invoice given. There is finance which will be settled beforehand with proof given...

Should be a nice opportunity for somebody to beat the waiting list on one of these and the massively inflated prices some are asking.

Lovely quiet engine compared to my old 180 beast.

This is my first post so hi to all! Picture to follow.........

2022 72 Sportline Kombi Pure Grey

Sportline 2022 1 (2).jpg

Sportline int 1.jpg

2022 72 Sportline Pure Grey

Sportline Int 2.jpg

Hello,
Is this van still for sale ?

Hi Guys,

This new Sportline Kombi was delivered to me just over a week ago now and is now up for sale due to a change of plans/ too many vehicles. I shall keep my beloved Sportline 60 van a little longer, and its early days to say goodbye to my pickup!

Standard Sportline kombi spec with twin side loaders, only option being the all important heated washer jets... especially important this time of year.

£52k plus vat through my business, with a full invoice given. There is finance which will be settled beforehand with proof given...

Should be a nice opportunity for somebody to beat the waiting list on one of these and the massively inflated prices some are asking.

Lovely quiet engine compared to my old 180 beast.

This is my first post so hi to all! Picture to follow.........

View attachment 183405

View attachment 184540

2022 72 Sportline Pure Grey

View attachment 184541
Hi,
Is this still for sale ?

The original poster was last seen on this forum over 2 months ago.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back