Brake Disc/Pad Offers

Lee540

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Any retailers doing any offers on discs and pads?

Seems ECP rarely do huge discount codes anymore.

I assume that you've tried GSF and Halfords trade card prices? There are rarely large discounts for major brands at Halfords but it can sometimes be a pleasant surprise.

Halfords had an insane brake deal earlier this year as pointed out here.
The pagid parts have gone back to normal prices now but they do have bosch parts that look to be a reasonable price.

I assume that you've tried GSF and Halfords trade card prices? There are rarely large discounts for major brands at Halfords but it can sometimes be a pleasant surprise.

Halfords don't sell brake parts for Transporter it seems.

Halfords had an insane brake deal earlier this year as pointed out here.
The pagid parts have gone back to normal prices now but they do have bosch parts that look to be a reasonable price.
@Lee540 There maybe Forum members who have a stack of Pagid brake parts that they bought when very cheap and are now fed with walking around them.
Try sticking a Wanted ad’ on the Forum.

I'm running drilled and grooved rotor discs from ebay. Happy with them and they look cool. I added them to basket but didn't check out and after a week they sent me a 20% discount offer. That's happened to me several times on Ebay now. 340mm discs, rear discs and mintex pads all round came in around £200.

Thanks, I can't get a delivery or local branch on the brembo. I'll call them tomorrow.
I don't know exactly what you need for yours but this was just a quick look for front discs and pads for mine.

Back