Sold BOTT LWB Kombi Racking System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev.O

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Having taken delivery of a LWB Kombi, my colleague had a BOTT system fitted a few years ago but this doesn’t work for me. This has been removed in three sections with all the parts kept and everything in good working order.

This will need to be collection only from the Bristol area (though I do travel around the South West so happy to meet somewhere convenient).

Looking for around £700 though open to offers as I’m not 100% sure on what it’s worth.
CDE8CA1F-8845-45AF-9885-C8E984FA537E.jpeg30ED306F-40CC-4D52-80B1-D75122EBE61D.jpeg0105D9F3-455B-4CAB-86B8-41C63363E872.jpegE9DD97A6-B287-4D3D-8F92-B5894BB1C011.jpeg

Not sure if I'm way off the mark with the price, any input is appreciated.
Despite its very decent and expensive equipment to buy, it is very user specific on layout and types of tools carried.

You might be better, offering it for sale as individual racking units for around £175/200 per unit.

Personally I think it's more around the £450 price range. It's one of these items which location of seller can dictate the sale for the right person as postage is a bit of hassle for both parties.

eBay is probably a better platform to sell!
Just remember even though it's come out of a vw it's not van specific.

Appreciate the input, I will look to put it on eBay and will work out the exact items that are included.

Thanks again.

Of course, where are you based? It's currently located in Clevedon but I can put it in the van and take it to North Bristol if that helps.

Despite its very decent and expensive equipment to buy, it is very user specific on layout and types of tools carried.

You might be better, offering it for sale as individual racking units for around £175/200 per unit.

Personally I think it's more around the £450 price range. It's one of these items which location of seller can dictate the sale for the right person as postage is a bit of hassle for both parties.

eBay is probably a better platform to sell!
Just remember even though it's come out of a vw it's not van specific.
Not sure if I'm way off the mark with the price, any input is appreciated.
The frames and fitting brackets will be specific to T5/T6 vans. Different brands have different mounting points so only some frames are generic.

£700 is reasonable but to give an alternative view, I bought a Bott racking system from a T6 Kombi for £75 and then bought a full system from a Transit custom for £150. Both had shelving and storage. So if you struggle to sell for £700 then check around at what other people are selling them for.

Cheers. Yes the plan was to take this out the T6 and with the Transit specific frames fit it into the Transit but they have now brought out the Version 3 so the option of new frames for other vehicles is no longer an option direct from BOTT unfortunately.

Of course, where are you based? It's currently located in Clevedon but I can put it in the van and take it to North Bristol if that helps.
I can pop down to Clevedon either Saturday or Sunday morning.

I started off at £350 after the discussions on here and it went for just under £420 - you’re guess at £450 was spot on! I would have liked to have received more but that said I understand whilst it cost a whole lot more to buy originally that doesn’t mean it’s worth that now. Thanks for your help with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back