Bluewater Van meet

BuilderJay

Senior Builder
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Just a heads up. Same night as the Caddy meet this coming Weds at Lower Thames Walk Carpark for a nice meet. We normally go into the Food hall for munchies after a bit then back out to the vans. All are welcome, kids and dogs too! Oh and wife’s :p
All vw’s welcome too.
Will be undercover if it rains!
Hopefully see you there!!

Take loads of pics for those of us that can't make it.

Great night tonight. We only had 4 vans turn up but we met up with some of the Caddy boys in the food hall who most used to attend the ole T5 forum meets when they all had Transporters.
Nice to get out and meet new faces.
See you next month!

IMG_6411.jpeg

IMG_6412.jpeg

IMG_6408.jpeg

Just seen this... missed this one but if around next time, it will be good to pop along... only 15 mins up the road

Anyone going to the meet tonight?? Had a phonecall from Festa earlier reminding me but thought the last Weds of the month is next week! Doh! Still at work atm with lots still to do so may be a bit late for the 7:30 start time.
o_O

Had been thinking about going to one of these but also thought there was another Wednesday to go this month :(

If there's a few people going I'd be up for it as it's a bit of a trek from Norwich but can't find much local going on around here.

Well we had 6 vans in total then went for a coffee then we joined forces with the Caddy meet in another carpark who had around 35 vans.
All in all was a great night and nice to put faces to names.
Once word gets around I’m sure we can get to the pre Covid numbers of 25 vans again.
Will let you know a week or so before the next meet what area and times etc…

A few pics of vans including a lovely California Beach & Blackberry T5.1 on air.
Forgot to photograph a Rare T6 Silver TSi!!
Thx to all that turned up.

IMG_6564.jpeg

IMG_6563.jpeg

IMG_6566.jpeg

IMG_6568.jpeg

IMG_6565.jpeg

Back