Bluefin remap

I would also be interested in anyone else's opinion because I quite like the idea of this. It may not give the best increase in terms of BHP gain but the fact that I can revert to standard and re apply when needed outways this.

According to them the EU5 140bhp will be as this but they did not mention EU6 models.

IMG_6984.PNG

I have just messaged them again for confirmation/details of both EU5 and 6

Superchip have just messaged me back to confirm the EU5 is as above (and available to all BHP variants) but there is currently no option for the EU6 at this time.

Quite tempted.

My mates Audi runs beautifully and they sent him updates free of charge after an update to his model.

have mine done with the blue fin, and it has made it a lot better, as in more torque, i couldn't say for fuel economy yet as we haven't tried it on a run, I know how it was before on a long run so i have some figures to compare next time we set off.
It is dead easy to use,

have mine done with the blue fin, and it has made it a lot better, as in more torque, i couldn't say for fuel economy yet as we haven't tried it on a run, I know how it was before on a long run so i have some figures to compare next time we set off.
It is dead easy to use,

That's good know thanks. What BHP was your van as standard?

Back