For Sale Bilstein B14 Komfort Coilovers T32

chappers0987

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all,

Will have for sale a set of Bilstein B14 Komforts which have been fitted to my T6.1 T32 4motion since September’22 from new. Covered 14.5k miles to date.

For sale due to Air ride being fitted w/c 8th April so will be available from then bar any dramas.

Ideally would like collection due to weight from NG17 which is about 5mins from JCT 28 M1 or buyer can arrange courier at their own expense.

The T32 kit retails for about £1400 from memory, so was looking for £875.00.

Thanks Alex

Reactions: DWS

Hi all,

Will have for sale a set of Bilstein B14 Komforts which have been fitted to my T6.1 T32 4motion since September’22 from new. Covered 14.5k miles to date.

For sale due to Air ride being fitted w/c 8th April so will be available from then bar any dramas.

Ideally would like collection due to weight from NG17 which is about 5mins from JCT 28 M1 or buyer can arrange courier at their own expense.

The T32 kit retails for about £1400 from memory, so was looking for £875.00.

Thanks Alex
Thinking of changing to Komforts from SoLow (Low) what are they like?

Thinking of changing to Komforts from SoLow (Low) what are they like?
I’ve had them in my last two transporters and I really rate them, I can’t say how they compare to the SoLows but they are night and day better than the sportline lowering springs and standard dampers I replaced on the previous van.

They have stiffened up the whole ride for the better so they van doesn’t roll round corners and doesnt crash through bumps. You don’t get the bouncing or much less of it.

only reason I’m changing is front bumper and splitter I have is just too low at the ride height I want and it keeps catching. One day I’ll have the whole thing off

Reactions: DWS
Back