Sold Full set of T6 Bilstein B14 Komfort Coilover Kit – T32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggers

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all.

some of you will have seen my van in @The Van Cave updates when it was converted into a swamper style van with 35mm lift kit. the suspension taken off was the Bilstein B14 Komfort Coilover Kit. I purchased my van second hand when it was 3 months old after having my VW order cancelled. It just so happens that the B14 kit was fitted at just over 1000 miles and Chris converted mine at just over 5000 miles. only used for about 4000 motorway miles. living and working in rural Devon, lift rather than low, is a necessity for me so the B14’s had to come off. That said I found them to be excellent for general use and towing. Very smooth ride with little roll. I’m no car mechanic but Chris advised me they were in very good condition but I’m sure if you are interested you could contact him to check. I’m equally sure for the appropriate fee he would fit them for you as well.

looking around the web they appear to retail for about £1400 so how about £900. Collection or arraigned meet preferred but we can talk about delivery if needed.

edited to include photo.

1662885007125.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Aggers. I might be interested, normally steer clear of SH suspension tbh, as its a faff to fit and then have an issue, but of you could fire me over a few more close up pics it would be appreciated. Just to confirm, this is a t6 t32 set? Mines a 2016, I know the add says t6, but 5k seems super low so not sure if you meant 6.1 and if theres any difference? Do the Komforts perform fhe same as b14’s? My biggest gripe is body roll and rock solid suspenion on my -50 springs on standard shocks! Cheers.

Hey Aggers. I might be interested, normally steer clear of SH suspension tbh, as its a faff to fit and then have an issue, but of you could fire me over a few more close up pics it would be appreciated. Just to confirm, this is a t6 t32 set? Mines a 2016, I know the add says t6, but 5k seems super low so not sure if you meant 6.1 and if theres any difference? Do the Komforts perform fhe same as b14’s? My biggest gripe is body roll and rock solid suspenion on my -50 springs on standard shocks! Cheers.
Hi, yes these came off my T6.1. Any technical questions on these can you ask chris@TheVanCave as he removed these for me and fitted my lift kit. I have no experience with any other sorts of suspension as this is my first transporter and they came fitted to the van. All I can say is the ride was excellent and far smoother than my lifted set up which is very stiff. I do also have anti-roll bars as well. Chris said he was more than happy to talk to people about these for me as he’s the expert. Once you have chatted with him, message me and if you have watsapp I can send you what ever you need photo wise. If I could get away without lifting mine to get in and out of fields and quarry’s these would go back on in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back