Sold BILSTEIN B14 Height Adjustable Coilover Suspension - VW T6 (T32)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6Enduro

T6 Pro
Hi, anyone interested in a set of practically brand new B14 Coilovers? Bought from Vanstyle on 14th Feb (can show receipt).
They are unmarked, and have only done around 200 miles, but I have decided to change my plans for the van and its modifications.
These are £1,099 new so am looking for best offer over £800.
Buyer will need to collect from near High Wycombe, Bucks. (HP10)

(They are advertised elsewhere so I reserve the right to withdraw the ad)

EE6EA1E0-58CF-42DC-8BAE-A61D8BC29694.jpeg

Last edited:
Just to point out, the picture you’ve used is not showing the T32 front struts - these are the struts for T26, T28 and T30.

A T32 front B14 should look like this

Good luck with the sale

E488BFC5-7B28-4FD3-B356-829022DF54CF.jpeg

Hi, anyone interested in a set of practically brand new B14 Coilovers? Bought from Vanstyle on 14th Feb (can show receipt).
They are unmarked, and have only done around 200 miles, but I have decided to change my plans for the van and its modifications.
These are £1,099 new so am looking for best offer over £800.
Buyer will need to collect from near High Wycombe, Bucks. (HP10)

(They are advertised elsewhere so I reserve the right to withdraw the ad)

View attachment 190215
What is ride like on these as I’m thinking about them as on standard set up at moment

What is it with this forum?
Everyone is getting so Anal!
Who cares if everything is not correct! Jesus H Christ!

I agree to a point, however if someone is advertising a part and includes a picture then they really should be including a picture of the CORRECT part. If someone missed the reference to T32 in the post title and went by the picture they'd have bought something that wouldn't have fitted their van.

Was just pointing this out to try and help someone avoid a costly mistake rather than being anal.

The OP has corrected it now anyway so we can all move along.

I agree to a point, however if someone is advertising a part and includes a picture then they really should be including a picture of the CORRECT part. If someone missed the reference to T32 in the post title and went by the picture they'd have bought something that wouldn't have fitted their van.

Was just pointing this out to try and help someone avoid a costly mistake rather than being anal.

The OP has corrected it now anyway so we can all move along.
Being new to this, I took on board your comments and updated it accordingly. The whole reason these are for sale is that I bought the wrong thing, and have had to buy a lift kit instead.

Point taken. I apologise.
Was just in a foul mood that other idiots put me in.
Take care.

BJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back