BFG’s, Discover Media Pro and TPMS sensors

Desmoben

T6 Pro
Hi all, I didn’t know where to post this really as it’s a tyre/software type question.

Just got my new T6.1 and I’ve gone for BFG’s 245/65 R17 and my van also has that lovely Discover media pro option. But with the new tyres it flags a type pressure warning (oh yes, I’ve got tpms as well - see below)

Anyway the screen shows up tyre and wheel options on screen for me to select and confirm ... but obviously, nothing as chunky as the BFG’s.

Is there a way to add this tyre size to my media pro?

Lastly, I bought TPMS valves online and they are the correct frequency ... but my van isn’t recognising them (I assumed they’d be recognised automatically). Do these need to be coded in the garage or what’s the story - or how can I confirm if they even work?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer solid advise.

@Desmoben As I understand it some TPMS valves come pre coded to work with common vehicles, I also think some don't but can be coded. I trawled the forum and found another member who had bought Schrader 2200B-GO1. I fitted a set yesterday and my 6.1 picked them up without any coding required - phew !!!

Here is a link to what I bought, https://www.piecesauto24.com/schrader/15410807 sorry from a French site !

Back