Beware of the wife!!

Heath1984

T6 Guru
Well she's finally done it, after months of whacking the centre (glass bit!!!!) of the touch led lights while shouting these blooding things are crap!! One has stopped working.
Bit of a long shot but if anyone has a spare Dimatec Recessed Nickel 18 LED Light touch warm white please drop me a message, happy to pay btw.

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Well she's finally done it, after months of whacking the centre (glass bit!!!!) of the touch led lights while shouting these blooding things are crap!! One has stopped working.
Bit of a long shot but if anyone has a spare Dimatec Recessed Nickel 18 LED Light touch warm white please drop me a message, happy to pay btw.
I’ve got a couple at the cave that I think are warm white. DM me your address and we’ll work out getting one out to you.

No to pour petrol on what I can imagine to be a fiery situation but...

Have your tried to explain to her that the lights may not indeed be crap as her diagnosis had concluded and that in actual fact it was user error?

PS. Don't send her my direction if you do try to sell her that theory

Yep! Makes van ownership seem cost effective!

“webuyanywife.com”?!!!
I wonder if they would also use the tactic of telling you a price online and then dropping it when you go to hand it over for cosmetic issues!!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back