Best ice scraper, Screen Covers and Heated Washer Jets

Following on from this, I used my cover last weekend as a blackout blind when staying at an aire in Eyemouth. Its works very well in keeping light out and to stop people from peeking in, as the aire is right behind a pub garden and kids sitting on the garden climbing frame can look over the 6ft fence. In the hot sun it becomes very pliable and east to fold up into the bag.

Last edited:
@DaveCrampton. Cheers - I'm now wondering how Climairs compare to my Dubflactas dimension wise (ie. in terms of 'stickingoutness'). Thinking about it further, I'm also wondering if you would still benefit from leaving the windows open a bit under the cover.

@DaveCrampton. Cheers - I'm now wondering how Climairs compare to my Dubflactas dimension wise (ie. in terms of 'stickingoutness'). Thinking about it further, I'm also wondering if you would still benefit from leaving the windows open a bit under the cover.
Give me a few hours to measure mine and provide a photo. My Shuttle is in for its MOT today.

I too have ClimAir deflectors, had Dubflecta ones on my previous Caravelle, there’s plenty of room under the screen cover. Yes, to opening the windows for ventilation too

Back