Best 12v tv DVD combo

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
im looking for a 12v tv DVD combo 20" uptpo 24" what's the best out there for picture quality and sound.
Had a quick look but never heard of any of the makes

Avtex have a good reputation, UK made, low power consumption. Not cheap but the best kit.

Got Avtex in mine..... good picture and sound, real easy to tune into Tv channels. Doesn't pick up loads of channels but not sure of that's location rather than TV

Got Avtex in mine..... good picture and sound, real easy to tune into Tv channels. Doesn't pick up loads of channels but not sure of that's location rather than TV
Its mostly for the kids to keep them quiet on long trips even though they are very good and love the van, i load there films and programs up onto a 64gb usb memory stick saves bringing dvds

Its mostly for the kids to keep them quiet on long trips even though they are very good and love the van, i load there films and programs up onto a 64gb usb memory stick saves bringing dvds

Have you thought about a Kindle fire each for the kids? £35 each, and they can watch what they want, no more arguments.

Back