For Sale Avtex 219DRS-Pro 21.5” 12v TV + Custom Veedubs Bracket. £230

damo1023

Emissions Technician
VIP Member
T6 Guru
For Sale
Avtex 219 DRS Pro 12v tv with integrated DVD player.

Custom Veedubs B Pillar Tv Mount

Excellent condition but comes unboxed, I'm only selling as I am upgrading to a projector in the pop roof when i finish it.
Picture quality is good but personally I prefer using a full HD source instead of DVDs
I'll upload some pictures in the morning / a bit later if I get the chance.
£230 collection preferred Item location is Cambridgeshire / Suffolk Borders

Does the tool and hardware come with the mount as per the list in the attached ad?

For Sale
Avtex 219 DRS Pro 12v tv with integrated DVD player.

Custom Veedubs B Pillar Tv Mount

Excellent condition but comes unboxed, I'm only selling as I am upgrading to a projector in the pop roof when i finish it.
Picture quality is good but personally I prefer using a full HD source instead of DVDs
I'll upload some pictures in the morning / a bit later if I get the chance.
£230 collection preferred Item location is Cambridgeshire / Suffolk Borders
Interested what and how you do your projector in the top please

Does the tool and hardware come with the mount as per the list in the attached ad?
When i purchased mine typically the tool did not come in the kit. You would require 2 rivnuts or as has been suggested there are alternative fixing methods.

When i purchased mine typically the tool did not come in the kit. You would require 2 rivnuts or as has been suggested there are alternative fixing methods.
Yeah, my bad, looking at the add again it says the HW is included but only that the tool is required. I should learn to read :rolleyes:

Back