Beep Beep Beep When Turning Hard Right??

RichDavies82

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I’ve just jumped in the van and started driving. The engine temp is cold and I’ve turned out of my road, turned right quite hard and heard a three beeps which sounded like they came from the glove box??

Does anyone know what this is??

Door not closed properly? Happened to me the other day( beeps are quite loud)

There’s bound to be an echo in that massive glove box :thumbsdown:

Haven’t seen it on the van, but other VAG vehicles do 3 beeps when there’s a fault that should show on the screen (low washer fluid, bulb out, low fuel etc.). Anything on the screen when it beeps?

Haven’t seen it on the van, but other VAG vehicles do 3 beeps when there’s a fault that should show on the screen (low washer fluid, bulb out, low fuel etc.). Anything on the screen when it beeps?
I didn’t see anything. That said, I was mid corner so was looking at where I was going.

Luckily not had the beep beep beep on my T6 but again on other VAG vehicles, the error should stay on the screen even after the initial beep.

Which dash do you have, startline, highline or full colour?

Same as mine..... hmm, would’ve thought it would still show a fault if relevant.

Does it do it every time?

Have you scanned with Carista or VCDS?

That would be my next port of call.

Same as mine..... hmm, would’ve thought it would still show a fault if relevant.

Does it do it every time?

Have you scanned with Carista or VCDS?

That would be my next port of call.
It did it yesterday for the first time but it happened twice when turning hard right. I’ll check this evening to see if it happens again.

Back