T6 Pro
HELLO
I have a BCM PQ25 Max4 H81 0744
it is possible to change it by a
bcm pq25 max4 h82 0752
and what would be the advantage?
thank you
gerry

It is a very simple process to change the BCM although I can't see any advantage of H82 0752 over H81 0744 .
But the question is why would you want to do such a upgrade?

Reactions: mmi
1. Capture and save your BCM coding and adaptation map.

2. Physical BCM replacement.

3. Restore coding and adaptations.

With the second hand unit there is one risky element. If you had DRIVER FATIGUE onboard ( in your BCM/CAN gateway) and it is not implemented in the replacement unit you need to add step number 4(upload parametrization file;)).

4. Fatigue Detection

Last edited:
if there is no benefit then I give up
thanks for your quick replies
I have a lot to read and learn on the forum
gerry

if there is no benefit then I give up
thanks for your quick replies
I have a lot to read and learn on the forum
gerry
By having BCM PQ25 Max4 H81 0744 onboard you have already almost all possible add ons included in your CAN Gateway "Installation List".
Things like: Electric Tailgate, Direct TPMS and so on ;) .
So happy retrofitting:thumbsup:

By having BCM PQ25 Max4 H81 0744 onboard you have already almost all possible add ons included in your CAN Gateway "Installation List".
Things like: Electric Tailgate, Direct TPMS and so on ;) .
So happy retrofitting:thumbsup:
I have an Euro 5 model van, which I believe would not allow me to retro fit the direct TPMS, which I would like. Do you know which BCM I would be able to fit to allow this?
Thanks

I have an Euro 5 model van, which I believe would not allow me to retro fit the direct TPMS, which I would like. Do you know which BCM I would be able to fit to allow this?
Thanks
What's your BCM version?
Engine type has nothing to do with DTPMS;)

1. Capture and save your BCM coding and adaptation map.

2. Physical BCM replacement.

3. Restore coding and adaptations.

With the second hand unit there is one risky element. If you had DRIVER FATIGUE onboard ( in your BCM/CAN gateway) and it is not implemented in the replacement unit you need to add step number 4(upload parametrization file;)).

4. Fatigue Detection
I forgot about very obvious one, the remote key fob programming.
This last step is very simple one and very intuitive process done via 09 BCM adaptation channel ;)

HELLO
I have a BCM PQ25 Max4 H81 0744
it is possible to change it by a
bcm pq25 max4 h82 0752
and what would be the advantage?
thank you
gerry
A bit curious here. Could you please post full BCM data (including submodules) + vehicle's VIN (just strip off the last 5 digits). The above actually doesn't have actual software identifier nor hardware number - something like this "Part No SW: 7E0 937 090 X HW: 7E0 937 090 X". Of course I don't mind to see have even the full scan - for my "collection" for future reference.

Late MY19 T6s (just before T6.1) seem to have SW/HW-revisions levelled up to "D" + H82 0762.

The reason for my curiosity is that I have seen actually three different software/hardware/patch combinations on MY16 vehicles - a one of them has presumably some undesired functionality as VW has been patching them along the years when serviced.

Back