Barn Door cargo net??

hatjoepeg

T6 Pro
Anyone come up with a good way of securing ’stuff’ with a cargo net between the back of the bed and doors when travelling.
I was thinking of a few lashing points and then a net so you can still get into the cupboards but suspend stuff pressed against the seat back?
got a net arriving from e bay today but inspiration or photos welcomed

Cargo net permanently attached at 2 points under the bed, and karabiners to attach to 2 loops of cord fixed on the top.
It doesn’t look wide enough, but it works well.

Pete

Attachments

• AB6F6F97-8CA5-4B45-8EAE-B3F255DE96D9.jpeg
    AB6F6F97-8CA5-4B45-8EAE-B3F255DE96D9.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 68
Is your van carpeted ? In the door shut of the rear there are already holes I popped some lashing points in with rivnuts

Cargo net permanently attached at 2 points under the bed, and karabiners to attach to 2 loops of cord fixed on the top.
It doesn’t look wide enough, but it works well.

Pete
Done very similar to the frame too didn’t fancy the Cadac smacking me upside the head under braking

it was converted when I got it so everything is covered up, pretty sure we can lash something up though

it was converted when I got it so everything is covered up, pretty sure we can lash something up though
If you feel inside the door shut about 50cm up either side there is a divet in the frame about 4cm in behind the rubber seal in the middle of the divet is a hole you’ll feel it through the carpet

I got one of these yep it’s a bit bright but strong and great price

lolly-U Garden Climbing Frame Net for Kids Durable Nylon Rainbow Ribbon Netting Rope Outdoor Physical Training Climbing Net for Daily Sports and Entertainment 145X185cm lolly-U Garden Climbing Frame Net for Kids Durable Nylon Rainbow Ribbon Netting Rope Outdoor Physical Training Climbing Net for Daily Sports and Entertainment 145X185cm: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

£8.99 on E Bay
Job done (between showers)!
Hi,
What screws did you use to attach these? I've got a similar kit, but don't fancy relying on the adhesive strip, and the supplied screws look too long - My cabinets come past the rear pillar.
20210801_125934.jpg
Thanks

I just used the screws they came with straight into the lining material. They have been well stretched and show no signs of coming off yet!!

£8.99 on E Bay
Job done (between showers)!
I did the exactly the same, bought a net off Fleabay and used self tapping screws (drilled a pilot hole first) to secure the mounting points (also off eBay) through the carpet lining straight into the steel body work.

Job’s a good un5A6303D0-B0A7-4450-9B6B-C17AC0E932D5.png

Back