Storage solution for the interior of barn doors

Google is letting me down, I am just about to have the Assynt conversion from the Ply Guys, I want to get some kind of storage solution, pockets etc for the upper panels of the barn doors (I do not have any windows) Is there anything out there? I am ok with hacks or custom solutions. I just want somewhere to have all the bits I want to have to hand but want something a bit more sophisticated than cargo nets

Google is letting me down, I am just about to have the Assynt conversion from the Ply Guys, I want to get some kind of storage solution, pockets etc for the upper panels of the barn doors (I do not have any windows) Is there anything out there? I am ok with hacks or custom solutions. I just want somewhere to have all the bits I want to have to hand but want something a bit more sophisticated than cargo nets
Kiravans offer moulded replacement door panels with storage or Fuel Lagoon offer panels with material pockets.

Kiravans offer moulded replacement door panels with storage or Fuel Lagoon offer panels with material pockets.
As Jim says, Kiravans for the lower panels, but expensive for not much storage.

Never seen anything for the upper, have you done a Google image search?

As Jim says, Kiravans for the lower panels, but expensive for not much storage.

Never seen anything for the upper, have you done a Google image search?
Yes, I can only think that since the pull out pods are a bit rare very few people have thought of a storage on the rear doors. Stiches and Steel make the panels, I am going to ask them if they will do just the top panels. Otherwise I will fabricate a solution myself

Reactions: CAB
I've just had these delivered this morning from Fuel Lagoon

I've just had these delivered this morning from Fuel Lagoon

Ooh, I like that. Much better than what I would bodge together!

You can see from the Kiravans product that there is very little interior room in the barn doors, unlike the sliding door. There is no usable space in the N/S door cavity.

Yes, I am ideally looking for something for the upper panels, the conversion has a pull out so that limits the lower section but I want somewhere to attach or keep tools and things I want to hand. I don't need a lot of storage

Yes, I am ideally looking for something for the upper panels, the conversion has a pull out so that limits the lower section but I want somewhere to attach or keep tools and things I want to hand. I don't need a lot of storage
Going to be DIY then I reckon. :thumbsup:

Back