B-pillar swivel table

KombiKommando

Dogger
T6 Guru
I seen a van with a small turn out table behind the front passenger seat (I've taken to becoming nosy at other vans in carparks..... ) it was a small table about the size of a dinner tray, (you know, the one your nan used to have on her lap....) looks like it was attached to the pillar next to the seat and designed to turn outwards as well.

If I have made my ramblings clear, does anyone know where I can find this OR make it myself?

Ta!

definately not that! it was a small lap sized table, on a metal pole, which was attached to the pillar behind the passenger seat.

Just bolts / screws into the lower panel.

Easy to move around to the required position & to remove altogether.

Looks like a rivet instead of bolts as that doesn’t need access to the rear of the panel. Easy enough though.

This is the type of Bracket.

Mine looks like it's either bolted or screwed on.

Definitely not rivited.

s-l300.jpg

image.jpeg G
I seen a van with a small turn out table behind the front passenger seat (I've taken to becoming nosy at other vans in carparks..... ) it was a small table about the size of a dinner tray, (you know, the one your nan used to have on her lap....) looks like it was attached to the pillar next to the seat and designed to turn outwards as well.

If I have made my ramblings clear, does anyone know where I can find this OR make it myself?

Ta!

We have this table. Its perfect and also swings out so you can use it outside the van when camping. Ours is screwed to the B pillar. Paid £75 for the leg with 2 brackets and modified an old table top I had knocking about in the loft. Tin of spray paint and good as new.

If anyone wants a just a lightweight table top for a swan neck leg I have around 40/50 in stock. I am happy to do a special posted price for forum members just drop me a pm and I will get back to you asap

Back