For Sale Awning / ‘Ports / roof rail / 110Ah LB / Bike rack / …

Merryman

Retired
VIP Member
T6 Pro
1) Vango Galli 3 Airwave, Blow up awning, VGC includes pump, under ground sheet plus carpet and side cover van to awning. Requires Pegs. £450
Too heavy for a 75 year old codger. :think smile bounce:
4/12/23 researched other sites and now dropping price to £400

2) Set of 4 VW 17" Davenport wheels with nearly new Maxxis tyres 275/60/17, 3 x 8mm 1 x 7.5mm For £200 ( bare in mind the tyres, balanced and fitted are over £130 each, ne'er mind the wheels.

3) T5 LWB satin aluminium roof rails with pair of cross rails. £50
Grab Handles used £5 each ( 6), 1 new in box £10.

4) Banner 12 volt, 100/110AMP Battery used twice, so has many flat to full recharges left i.e.100 plus. £100 currently being sold new at around £175

5) Battery Box and belt £10 was new £24

6) Battery Clamp £10 was new £29

7) Forgot to add to the original
FIAMMA 3 cycle folding full length bike rack for a T5, obviously used but in good nick for £50. I upgraded the gas struts re the extra weight, if you want to swap yours for these heavy duty, that would be grand.

Collect from NR95AT near Norwich A47.
Or occasionally travel Norwich to Bishop Stortford / Harlow / Enfield via A11 M11,
or A10 and could meet or collect from Bishop Stortford.

P1010615.JPG

P1010617.JPG

Last edited:
Grab Handles I can do, probably about between £3.50 and £5 postage, I'm 4 miles from the nearest post office. Private message me with address etc.

Hi wee Lurcher Man, sorry can't do the wheels, will knock me out just putting them in the van, and purchaser removing. It's all that wrapping, tape, addresses weight etc.
I can hold on to them, and maybe somebody would be passing etc

Vango Airwave 3 Blow up awning, VGC includes pump, under ground sheet plus carpet and side cover van to awning. Requires Pegs. £450 Too heavy for a 75 year old codger. :think smile bounce:
Set of 4 VW 17" Davenport wheels with nearly new tyres., 3 x 8mm 1 x 7.5mm= £200 ( bare in mind the tyres, balanced and fitted are over £130 each, ne'er mind the wheels.
T5 LWB satin aluminium roof rails with pair of cross rails. £50
Grab Handles used £5 each ( 6), 1 new in box £10.
Banner 12 volt, 100/110AMP Battery used twice, so has many flat to full recharges left i.e.100 plus. £100 currently being sold new at around £175
Battery Box and belt £10 was new £24
Battery Clamp£10 was new £29
Forgot to add to the original FIAMMA 3 cycle folding full length bike rack for a T5, obviously used but in good nick for £50. I upgraded the gas struts re the extra weight, if you want to swap yours for these heavy duty, that would be grand.
Collect from NR95AT near Norwich A 47. Or occasionally travel Norwich to Bishop Stortford / Harlow / Enfield via A11 M11, or A10 and could meet or collect from Bishop Stortford.

View attachment 221486

View attachment 221489
I have sent you a PM. Regards

Love Jack Russell's after Border Collies. Considering a cocker poo at the moment, seem fun dogs and easy on the hoover ;)
My other dog is a jackadoodle. A wee black woolly jack Russell poodle cross. Lovely nature.
Cockapoo's are great dogs but the cocker in them makes the a bit daft and hyper. They need lots of exercise.
Couple of my pals got them. Got other pals with pure bred cockers and they are amazing dogs. But daft and full on. Perfect if you spend a lot of time in the countryside.

We live in a Lodge Home surrounded by woodland, have 5 chestnut trees ,boughs over the roof. Sounds like grenades when the nuts fall. The problem with the woods is the roots, not so nimble on the feet. So the missus does most of the walking in the winter. Dog sit a Manchester Terrier Cross, and a Lab.

We live in a Lodge Home surrounded by woodland, have 5 chestnut trees ,boughs over the roof. Sounds like grenades when the nuts fall. The problem with the woods is the roots, not so nimble on the feet. So the missus does most of the walking in the winter. Dog sit a Manchester Terrier Cross, and a Lab.
Sounds great. I spend a huge amount out time up the glen’s fishing for salmon all over Scotland so my dogs get well exercised and can swim very well.
IMG_4658.jpegIMG_4657.jpegIMG_4534.jpegIMG_4289.jpeg

Back