Autoglym Offers Halfords

superflyguy

VIP Member
T6 Legend
We don't have a good deals section so I've posted this here if that's ok.
Halfords have an offer on all Autoglym products, so I've took advantage today :thumbsup:

I'm not into detailing like I used too but SRP was the only decent product in the range, other brands had better products at a better price

I like some of the Autoglym range but I buy in 5l and 25l quantities off the web. Works out cheaper for me. Autobrite direct and elite car care are the places I use.

I really rate their leather cleaner and conditioning cream.
Not that fussed about the rest of the range.
It was just really to let people know about the offer, think it would be good to have an area we can share discounts bargains with.

Reactions: HHO
Agreed that its a good idea to have a section to flag up good deals, and possibly a "Tested" section where people can post up their reviews on specific products

FWIW I really like the Autoglym stuff. The wheel cleaner is a lot less harsh than others as proved with some polished alloys I had on a car some time ago. The Intensive Tar Remover is also really good both for car bodywork and for cleaning excess gunge off the drivetrain on my mountain bike

Okay just mega cleaned the Outback (it was foul) and checked out my AG products; their rapid detailer is also good as is their intensive tar remover.

Just did the whole fleet - full deep clean for the Subaru (cleaned and conditioned the leather, serious wheel clean, etc) and just a top up clean for the van and BMW. Knackered arm but happy face! Terrible iPhone photo - it's gone really dull here now; the sea has disappeared into a wall of fog.

Look at the HUGE wheel arch gaps on the Subaru (and tiny 16" wheels and high profile tyres) :rofl::laugh:

Back