Autoglym Offers Halfords

I rated the cleaner.......but always used it sparingly on my cream leather in the beemer. Isn't most leather coated so surely cream conditioner is a waste of time....just leaves an oily film on surface of the leather? Happy to be corrected by any leather experts.

I like some of the Autoglym range but I buy in 5l and 25l quantities off the web. Works out cheaper for me. Autobrite direct and elite car care are the places I use.
Same here pal 5l quantities of auto glum shampoo conditioner, express wax,acid free wheel cleaner and rubber plus cleaner for tyres and auto finesse citrus power for the bugs ain't got into the snow foam yet

Same here pal 5l quantities of auto glum shampoo conditioner, express wax,acid free wheel cleaner and rubber plus cleaner for tyres and auto finesse citrus power for the bugs ain't got into the snow foam yet
Have to look into these, as I tend to stick with AG products;just what I have always used.

I was about to order through Halfords but for some reason they would not do delivery on the Extra Gloss Protection - only pick up from store! Weird. Anyway I had a look at Amazon and it's actually slightly cheaper there and they will deliver everything

Back