Auto Close Windows On Remote

DJSiJones

I'm sure this has been asked before, but having searched both google and this forum i've been unable to find the answer.....
Here is my issue.......
The Comfort open/close was working in my T6 before it went into VW for an issue with it starting. I won't go into the full details but they sent it back out without the central locking or wipers working. This turned out to be 'missing fuses' although both were working before sending it into VW. So they clearly removed some fuses.
Anyway I digress... The central locking works from the remote, I also have the one touch open and close working for the windows on the button inside the doors but I can't get them to open or close on the long press on the remote.
I do have Carista and have tried changing the settings on here, but still no joy. Is there likely to be another fuse that VW have removed to try and charge me £110 to diagnose the fault? Or is there any other setting / smart way to get this feature enabled again? Tried the hold window switch up for a longer period as well.
Any help or advice very much appreciated.

Can you roll up and down you windows with key held turned in drivers lock?

Reactions: mmi
I guessing you have lost one touch up and down ?
This will need resetting to get comfort functions back
Send window all the way down then hold button for a few secs then all the way up and hold button for a few seconds extra

I guessing you have lost one touch up and down ?
This will need resetting to get comfort functions back
Send window all the way down then hold button for a few secs then all the way up and hold button for a few seconds extra

Pauly, One touch is working, just not the on remote or key.

Having VCDS I would check this ---> Bcu Central Electrics Module 09 Byte Screen Shots
otherwise go back to dealer and complain.

Complaining to the Dealer will fall on deaf ears I'm afraid. As they put my van not starting down to a missing fuse. My question to them was if this is what was causing the problem how come I was able to drive it then all of a sudden it stopped? It's not as if I decided to inconvenience myself by removing a fuse so my van wouldn't start. Told me before I picked it up that the central locking wasn't working, (Which was before it failed to start) and that if I wanted them to sort it it would cost me £110 for them to diagnose even though it is still under warranty as was working. So trying to get them to sort out this will probably cost me £110 for them to mess something else up.

Back