Audio: anyone seen these A pillar tweeters...

vwski

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Saw these the other day... Think they look really cool. Anyone seen / heard them yet?

1634826496993.jpeg 1634826530577.jpeg

Part of the alpine plug and play speaker kit probably, nearly got them on the strength of the tweeter grill
but decided to go with the focal set up as the alpines we’re supposed to be a tad on the bright side
not that I have heard them my self

Part of the alpine plug and play speaker kit probably, nearly got them on the strength of the tweeter grill
but decided to go with the focal set up as the alpines we’re supposed to be a tad on the bright side
not that I have heard them my self
I've not heard them either but I'm tempted just because of how they look. If they sold the grills separately I'd probably just buy them on their own :laugh:

Nice! So is that a Bose system throughout?
Where did you get your A pillars recovered? I’m thinking of getting mine done in some way when I get my conversion but still on the fence.
Bought the leather covers on ebay, ordered them with no speaker cut-outs as they come with cloth mesh which I didn't want, very easy to fit, remove A pillar trim, remove tweeter and grille, glue skin onto A pillar trim, mask and paint grille, cut out speaker hole in leather, replace grille and tweeter, no its not Bose, I have a a Kenwood DNX9190DABS running a full Absolute5 signature set-up including amp, sub and amped rears

Bought the leather covers on ebay, ordered them with no speaker cut-outs as they come with cloth mesh which I didn't want, very easy to fit, remove A pillar trim, remove tweeter and grille, glue skin onto A pillar trim, mask and paint grille, cut out speaker hole in leather, replace grille and tweeter, no its not Bose, I have a a Kenwood DNX9190DABS running a full Absolute5 signature set-up including amp, sub and amped rears
Fantastic work on your A pillars, then, imho, gone and spoiled it with the Bose logos. Why, when there is no Bose anywhere near it?

Cool. Thanks! Don't suppose you still have a link to the Ebay seller do you?

They're expensive we sell the for £330. Personally I prefer Audison or Hertz. But it depends on your budget and what quality your after. PM me if you want buddy.

Just fitted these today - Jase! What a difference! Yeah, I know it’s not through an amp and sub (yet) … but my goodness - it’s still a quantum leap. very well pleased.

Just fitted these today - Jase! What a difference! Yeah, I know it’s not through an amp and sub (yet) … but my goodness - it’s still a quantum leap. very well pleased.
Nice one. Glad you noticed a difference. I’m actually collecting my van from Jason tomorrow. Hopefully he’s worked his magic on the shocking factory setup…

Back