Arrive and drive at UK tracks for £29

I did the one at Brands one in September, took my 7yo lad in the front seat of my M3 and it was awesome. We were lucky that we were about 2/3 of the way in the line so no sight of the front or the back safety car which meant I could leave a bit of a gap and hoon it through some of the wicked corners of the GP circuit.

I'm planning on going again when the weather gets a bit nicer!

A7880301-F9CB-4EE2-93B4-51652168D735.png
14DB251B-C542-4E2A-9A8C-70D0EE60A69B.jpeg

Remember it's not a trackday it's just 3 sighting laps round the track behind a safety car, so theoretically you could take any car you want.

There's a bit of room for misbehaving though so a fun car would make it more enjoyable :D

A mate of mine booked to take his van on the Donington one, didn’t check the FAQs until it was too late. No vans! Doh!

5B92B016-06C5-454B-9210-E9F0B4FF8B72.png

It's no fun unless you're racing.

Well it's ok if you've never been on track it's great fun and gives you more appreciation of those who race. It all looks easy on the tele but I can tell you it isn't. If you get a buzz out of a few laps at a slow speed, imaging how much of an adrenalin rush it is racing with 20 other similar cars inches away at 120mph.
I drive my T6 is a nice slow relaxed manor and I get my kicks out of driving one of the lotus's fast.

It's no fun unless you're racing.

Well it's ok if you've never been on track it's great fun and gives you more appreciation of those who race. It all looks easy on the tele but I can tell you it isn't. If you get a buzz out of a few laps at a slow speed, imaging how much of an adrenalin rush it is racing with 20 other similar cars inches away at 120mph.
I drive my T6 is a nice slow relaxed manor and I get my kicks out of driving one of the lotus's fast.
And if you want some real adrenalin buzz, swap the tame 4 wheel track days, lose 2 wheels and have some real fun ;)

Having done both I agree 2 wheels is a bit more of a buzz. This was just an opportunity to get my lad on track seeing as he is only 10.

The last track day I did at Brands'...
Screenshot_20220311-184119_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220311-184024_Samsung Internet.jpg
The track was clear in the morning but then the snow got much worse! Luckily we all got vouchers to book on to the next event.

Back