Legoland 2024

ChrisBell

Improving Performance Through Planning
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi All. Looking for some advice for best ideas to book Legoland Windsor tickets. Kids are aged 3 and 7... Going for one day, end of March. I've heard queues are mental so happy to buy some sort of fast track. Question is... What one is recommended? Don't think necessary to fork out big bucks (£80 each) so is a 5 pass boost good idea? Under pressure of swmbo to get booked now ... Also anyone know of any current 2for1ticket deals that are available perhaps?

Thinking the virtual express queue at 40 extra a piece maybe best idea.35 a ticket so not a cheap day out...

We went in the height of summer when our lad was about 4. He totally loved it. Me and the other half loved it too.

We did a little queueing but TBH I remember the good bits and none of the queueing.

Just remember Legoland is the spare wheel theft capital of the universe !
Funny... I was searching here for Legoland and kept coming up with spare wheel theft... Couldn't fathom out... we'll be on foot so no panic. Sure kids will love... I'll just be counting the pennies... Cheers for feedback everyone

Go on a rainy day, it will be much quieter so less queueing!
Only there one day so be luck of the draw! 2 days Windsor then 2 days big smoke London... Need a chain for my son!

Back