Anyone into Driving Racing Simulators / Simulator Rigs?

Another day, the end of another hobby.

Will be selling my wheel, monitors and returning the monitor stand when it arrives. I quite like the stream deck so will probably find a use for it and might make a seat out of the Audi seat
FFS mate! You go through hobbies like my missus goes through handbags. :eek:

also have a cheapish Logitech, originally used it for PS4 Gran Turismo, but more recently its used on the PC with Beam NG, I'm restricted on space at the moment so just pull out and put away this setup...but if/when i pull my finger out and build a bigger house, i aim to have a dedicated setup and maybe venture more in to I-Racing :D

Another day, the end of another hobby.

Will be selling my wheel, monitors and returning the monitor stand when it arrives. I quite like the stream deck so will probably find a use for it and might make a seat out of the Audi seat
Monitor stand, wheel & pedals and Stream Deck all returned for refund. Monitors sold on here. Will make a garage seat out of the Audi TT seat I bought.
Another short lived hobby I can tick off :rolleyes: :whistle:

So bored right now :unsure:

I think your actual hobby is spending money.
I think you’re partly right, however the ‘research phase’ seems to be what I enjoy the most, leading to buyers remorse due to not actually needing/wanting the item(s) and then selling them at a loss.

But if I never actually scratched the itch I’d still be researching a million and one things.

I’ve lost the equivalent to about 5x packets of fags and I don’t smoke or drink so not a huge issue in the grand scheme of things.

Plus I pass on my bargains to you lot - well, mainly @JOG lately :sneaky:

Monitor stand, wheel & pedals and Stream Deck all returned for refund. Monitors sold on here. Will make a garage seat out of the Audi TT seat I bought.
Another short lived hobby I can tick off :rolleyes: :whistle:

So bored right now :unsure:
Buy a Rubiks Cube & watch a good 'How To’ video on YouTube. Kept me going over Xmas & now I have a cool party trick that nobody would ever expect me to be able to do :slow rofl:

Back