Anyone else play games? - Console or PC

Jlo

SixPointOne
T6 Guru
Just wondering.. Any other members play computer games? Console or PC... What games?

I play PC occasionally, Division 1 veteran originally a PS4 player (Got rid of the PS4 now)... anyone got any beast PC setups?

I used to play. Had silly pcs. In fact at one point was planning to build a liquid cooled one.
that was until WOW had a part to play in the split with the Mrs.

Reactions: Jlo
I play iracing. Have a wheel and pedal setup for it. I play using vr which is very immersive.
Trying to get a 3080 video card and will look to get one of the new ryzen cpus to go with it.

I play Xbox one, call of duty, warzone etc.
#evans1089 if you want to add me!

I play iracing. Have a wheel and pedal setup for it. I play using vr which is very immersive.
Trying to get a 3080 video card and will look to get one of the new ryzen cpus to go with it.

Ohhh! i've got a buddy who managed to get a 3080... would love one but unfortunately all my spare cash is going on a Van!

Zelda BOTW on the Switch, in the van, with beer.
Or on the telly with the dock, at home.
Still use the PS3 occasionally, Gran Turismo 6. Burnout.
Or Sheep on PS1! :D

Zelda BOTW on the Switch, in the van, with beer.
Or on the telly with the dock, at home.
Still use the PS3 occasionally, Gran Turismo 6. Burnout.
Or Sheep on PS1! :D

Oh.. hadn't even considered gaming in the van... there's a thought!

No-one to disturb you. Especially if you're parked up and there's just no mobile signal! :rolleyes:

Ex PC gamer, turned PS, currently PS4 pro and an alienware for the odd bit of keyboard and mouse fun :thumbsup:

PC and PS4 gamer here. Mostly flight sims on the PC, all sorts on the PS4. Managed to score a 3090 GPU for the PC last week. Have mostly been benchmarking since.

I’ve been a gamer since the early 80s and have had everything going, but found the last few years that I’ve lost the enthusiasm (I am 57 now after all...). My daughter regularly reminds me I have been playing Skyrim for over 4 years and am 36% through the game :D

But I had all all the early Microsoft flight sims, up to the late 90s and looking at the new one, I think this could well be what pulls me back into PC gaming, especially the tempting possibility of using it in VR. It looks amazing and would have blown my mind in the 80s!

Ex PC gamer. Kids have Xbox... but never find time for gaming these days...

Still run a nice rig though.

A fast PC is most important to me.

I7, 64gb, 512ssd. Nvidia 1080.... but just run it as a daily driver and some video/media stuff.

I had all all the early Microsoft flight sims, up to the late 90s and looking at the new one, I think this could well be what pulls me back into PC gaming, especially the tempting possibility of using it in VR. It looks amazing and would have blown my mind in the 80s!

I use a Valve Index for VR, and the immersion is amazing.

The new 2020 Flight Simulator is incredible, and worth every penny. I can't wait for the VR patch.

Back