Any general phone techs?

The phones on the other hand are a different matter. iPhones are often several steps behind Samsung, but yet when they actually catch up, they have this big speech on how they invented it. You are restricted with the apps you can use, and I use Showbox loads. If they go wrong the store will tell you that you have to make an appointment, Samsung don't. The chargers don't last 5 minutes, and any aftermarket ones are either broken when you buy them, or Apple block them. The store always smells funny, Samsung smells like freshly cut grass and Bacon cooking.
But you’re on here because your Android phone isn’t working properly. I’m typing this reply on my iPhone which is working perfectly.
I think that sums up the difference. :whistle:

But you’re on here because your Android phone isn’t working properly. I’m typing this reply on my iPhone which is working perfectly.
I think that sums up the difference. :whistle:

My phone actually works perfectly. It would seem it's an issue since the last update that's effecting a lot of Samsungs at the moment, i'm sure they will come up with a fix at some point.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

I should of known better than asking a none related VW question to what seems like a forum full of iphone users.
We will let the tech press decide who wins that battle for 2018 when the S9 is released today, or will it just be a repeat of last year and Samsung wipes the floor again.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

I should of known better than asking a none related VW question to what seems like a forum full of iphone users.
We will let the tech press decide who wins that battle for 2018 when the S9 is released today, or will it just be a repeat of last year and Samsung wipes the floor again.
Or will it be like 2017 and set the world on fire

Just a quick update that is totally irreverent to any Apple owners, but i'm sure they will read and possibly comment in some helpful way... :thumbsup: (as seen above)

There was nothing wrong with my Samsung, it was having the original issue because I had the Showbox app installed (again Apple users won't know what that is)
It would seem Samsung is clamping down on certain apps which is a shame, but not the end of the world. I've removed the said App, and everything is now perfect, which isn't a big deal anyway because my S9 will be here next week :)

Oh and Samsung rule. End of topic.
ENDED
SHUT

... as requested, :) Apple uses are protected from crappy spammy apps :)

Glad your sorted.... :thumbsup:

The S9 does look really slick and the camera is on a whole new level and thats coming from someone with an iphone X.

The S9 does look really slick and the camera is on a whole new level and thats coming from someone with an iphone X.

Well knock me down with a feather... I will have a nice S8 Plus I'd be happy to pop in the post for you to try ;)

It looks as wonderful as it's possible to look in such a unique colour scheme.
I'm proud of you Son.
Now get de-weeding

Just a quick update that is totally irreverent to any Apple owners, but i'm sure they will read and possibly comment in some helpful way... :thumbsup: (as seen above)

There was nothing wrong with my Samsung, it was having the original issue because I had the Showbox app installed (again Apple users won't know what that is)
It would seem Samsung is clamping down on certain apps which is a shame, but not the end of the world. I've removed the said App, and everything is now perfect, which isn't a big deal anyway because my S9 will be here next week :)

Oh and Samsung rule. End of topic.
ENDED
SHUT
Is that showbox app, or soapbox app? Reckon there are a few folk with Samsung’s and a soapbox app lurking around here:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back