Any drummers or budding ones

Is the push bike equation the same for guitars? The number of guitars you want to own = n+1? Or is it n+2

Last edited:
Is that an jcm 800 silver jubilee ?
Bit of a Marshall slag got two original 800’s one modded one standard and a 900 too love the tone

Get yourself a Marshall powerbrake and really drive it become totally different beast, come into their own live

Might have to start a show us your guitars thread on here and get a look at them all. Got a bit off your original thread,good luck with the sale or maybe you dont really want one lol

Lol yeah don’t want to don’t need too but has to go, I played live for years either guitar , bass or drums got three kids you’d think one would be musical but no lol

Lol you'll have to sneak them on one at a time pal,spread them out! Oo shame about the wrong Hendrix,wouldve been worth a couple of quid,thats for sure

Oh absolutely,my claim to guitar fame is my Suhr. Part of the 2016 collection. They used to do a collection each year with 20 of each of their models made from exotic woods. Most of them never see shops and the ones that do generally stay in the US. Mine is a Modern T in Mexican kingwood. Only 6 came to Europe of which 2 came to the UK. I got it second hand three years ago when it was a year old,couldnt believe my luck. Absolutely love it,would never sell it but she will have it sold before i am even cold along with the rest of them lolIMG_1785.jpg

Nice I know what you mean, scary as well cause they will sell them for what we’ve told them we paid

Back