Any drummers or budding ones

Niknak

Mechanic
T6 Legend
Being cheeky and popping it here I have to have a clear out on toys I’ve been told, I have a heavily upgraded electric drumkit suitable for live playing also, if anyone’s intrested bung me a message

Being cheeky and popping it here I have to have a clear out on toys I’ve been told, I have a heavily upgraded electric drumkit suitable for live playing also, if anyone’s intrested bung me a message

I had relatives who were once drummers and I can not resist tapping out beats. This was to such extent that my wife bought me some drum sticks. I was introduced to Buddy Rich and other jazz drummers as a child so have an interest in technique. Cushions, chairs and coffee tables have different levels of bounce and sounds. Pots and pans where snatched from my reach long ago.:devil::laugh: It was suggested that I buy a set of drums but they take up too much room and do cost. I looked up electronic sets including cymbals from Zildjian,

Wow. I have no idea what they sound like live or if I am really in the market. Sure I would love some but ........I may want but do I need, that the question.:laugh:

I had relatives who were once drummers and I can not resist tapping out beats. This was to such extent that my wife bought me some drum sticks. I was introduced to Buddy Rich and other jazz drummers as a child so have an interest in technique. Cushions, chairs and coffee tables have different levels of bounce and sounds. Pots and pans where snatched from my reach long ago.:devil::laugh: It was suggested that I buy a set of drums but they take up too much room and do cost. I looked up electronic sets including cymbals from Zildjian,

Wow. I have no idea what they sound like live or if I am really in the market. Sure I would love some but ........I may want but do I need, that the question.:laugh:
Yes you definitely need some is the answer
I’m bias but it’s such a great kit I’ve pieced together, I’ve sold my two acoustic kits in favour of this but have to make a choice between my guitars or drums so has to go

Yes you definitely need some is the answer
I’m bias but it’s such a great kit I’ve pieced together, I’ve sold my two acoustic kits in favour of this but have to make a choice between my guitars or drums so has to go

:devil:Get ye behind me.:devil: I can resist all apples,:geek: all temptations:cry:put before me:sleep:I am wearing garlic:devil: I have the hammer and the spike:cry:I have the drum sticks:cry:I have chairs, I have coffee tables......:devil::cry::cry:

Stop it, demon you foul fiend. I can not see them, waiting to be soundly thrashed lying there all naked and inviting nooooo :eek: :cry: You are awful.....but I like you:cool:

I had the same issue this time last year.

I still miss them. Employ all the diversion tactics you can to keep them...

2019-06-13 16.03.48.jpg

My claim to drumming fame is that I used to live less than a mile away from the WW2 relocated Premier drum factory which, unfortunately, has made way for a Lidl and Wickes.

Ian

Guitars all over the house and in every room sounds very familiar! Trying to get as many as possible up on the walls in display cases at the minute but not getting anywhere fastIMG_1273.JPG

IMG_1274.JPG

IMG_1276.JPG

IMG_1277.JPG

Nice, had to do the reverse when I met my misses lol it’s great when you have a kook around and find one you’d forgotten about it’s then you realise you might have a problem

This is amusing to me because I think I'm the only one here who knows @GRM2004 's real name, you would be too if you knew!
Yes indeedy, that Garibald Reginald Maxwell plays a mean gee-tar...
Theres a Les Paul in the loo here, great for widdling :D :D :D
I've taken to ukes of late, one lives in the van, takes up no room at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my self a banjo a while ago and that was like learning to play all over again but do feel kind of hillbilly playing it

Back