Found Anderson SB50 with solar connectors

Deviant Tubs

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Bit of a long shot... But here goes..

On the hunt for a Anderson SB50 to Solar MC4 cable (see picture attached)

Needed to connect my portable solar panel to my existing solar controller. I've got one on order which was supposed to be here by now.. but Mr Bezos has let down, yet again!!

Off camping in a few days, hense why time is of the essence! Need it by Wednesday morning at the absolute latest.

If anyone has one spare I would happily take it off you should it be able to get to me in time.

Alternatively, if anyone has one they may be able to lend me for a week or so, I would happily pay all the special delivery costs, guard it with my life and ensure it was returned to you in absolute pristine condition.

Should it be in anyway scuffed you can have my brand new one that's currently somewhere in the Amazon logistics labyrinth.

Plus you would be the proud owner of my eternal gratitude forever more!

Many thanks in advance gang!

Solarcables2.jpg

Bit of a long shot... But here goes..

On the hunt for a Anderson SB50 to Solar MC4 cable (see picture attached)

Needed to connect my portable solar panel to my existing solar controller. I've got one on order which was supposed to be here by now.. but Mr Bezos has let down, yet again!!

Off camping in a few days, hense why time is of the essence! Need it by Wednesday morning at the absolute latest.

If anyone has one spare I would happily take it off you should it be able to get to me in time.

Alternatively, if anyone has one they may be able to lend me for a week or so, I would happily pay all the special delivery costs, guard it with my life and ensure it was returned to you in absolute pristine condition.

Should it be in anyway scuffed you can have my brand new one that's currently somewhere in the Amazon logistics labyrinth.

Plus you would be the proud owner of my eternal gratitude forever more!

Many thanks in advance gang!

View attachment 169811
Where are you going camping, if heading North anywhere near Manchester I will make you one.

Wow! That would be amazing!!

Sods law - I'm camping down in the south and I'm based in Cardiff so couldn't really be further from you!!

If you could whip one up for me in time I'd happily pay for your time and costs plus the fee for special delivery.

Wow! That would be amazing!!

Sods law - I'm camping down in the south and I'm based in Cardiff so couldn't really be further from you!!

If you could whip one up for me in time I'd happily pay for your time and costs plus the fee for special delivery.
I know I have enough connectors, not sure about cable though. I will have a look in the morning. How long do they need to be?

Honestly, anything you can muster up would get me out of trouble - as little as say, 30cm/1ft would be enough - any extra would be a bonus!

That would be great. You think we could get it there by Weds am? Cheers.
I can drop the cable to you before lunchtime tomorrow. I think the cutoff for Royal Mail special delivery is 3pm for next day. So feasibly delivered Tuesday before 1pm. Wanna give it a go?
Do you want to drop me a PM with your address or RV point. I’m coming over from Barnsley via Woodhead. Heading to Pickmere via M67/60/56/A556. Anywhere near you?

I can drop the cable to you before lunchtime tomorrow. I think the cutoff for Royal Mail special delivery is 3pm for next day. So feasibly delivered Tuesday before 1pm. Wanna give it a go?
Do you want to drop me a PM with your address or RV point. I’m coming over from Barnsley via Woodhead. Heading to Pickmere via M67/60/56/A556. Anywhere near you?
Unfortunately it’s the opposite side of Manchester. I’m near Bolton.

Wow!
Thank you so much guys!
I really appreciate this so much.
Just goes to show the spirit of the T6Forum at it's very best

Back