And so the wait begins ! .....

Hi Dan, playing the waiting game here too, Order T6 Kombi 150 dsg with lots of options in Mojave 31st August and as yet not been given a build date.

Hi all, don't know how you guys manage to wait that long......I was far too impatient and took a demo that was the colour I wanted, with 200 miles on it, just waiting the 4 days to collect it nearly had me dancing, so you are all way stronger than I am.....but no-doubt it will definitely be worth the wait, I'm completely in love with mine....can't stop peaking out the window to look at her :sneaky:

Noods, Just read your message out to my wife lol. I told her she has know idea about the link between a man and his VW Van lol mid November wait for me !!!!!

These few days are torture , the van centre is just down from where I work so did pop down to have another look last night ! Not long now just gotta get to Monday morning !!

I think I will be the same, when I went to the van centre to order my van, i saw loads of fantastic vans ready for collection all colours specs. That convinced me I was doing the right thing as they are not cheap and I am not a business user, so friends asked why a van ? I think they get under your skin don't they lol

Not too different to you guys, ordered 26th August Build date wk 42, driving me nuts waiting. hoping they skim a few days off it!

150 dsg highline lwb panel in candy white:). you? feels like an eternity already, ordered all the bits I want to put on it check and re checked listing. keep having a look on the team white thread to see other ones. like a kid the night before Christmas lol

sounds great..
I went for a 204 manual highline T32 4 motion in Mojave beige. A few extras but soon all adds up...i can't wait non the less

I was tempted by the 204 but figured id end up using all the 204 bhp all the time lol love to see how that colour comes out. defo piccys please.

Back