For Sale Ambient Cabin Overhead Lighting

Thanks, I read that in your notes mate... Just after I got the 'post' button!

Anyway, note to others, if you have a large overhead storage unit, this light unit won't fit as the connector protrudes horizontally, preventing the storage unit going back in.It's an either/or situation...The storage unit or this light module.

Hi All...still a few more of these left if your interested.....like @Sabre says unless you are prepared to cut your overhead storage unit, they will not fit in the cabins with the large overhead storage unit. I think that's the Startlines only.....they definitely fit the Highline models.

Many happy forum members so far :)

Matt

Yup, and mine went into my MK4 golf. The red ambience works really well with the blue dash!:thumbsup:

Has anyone fitted one of these to a shuttle?. This is what the shuttle set up looks like.Screenshot_20190823-121006.jpg

That looks like the caravelle one, which already has red ambient lights in it. If the shuttle doesn't have the red lights you might be able get a caravelle set which fits.

Thats a pic of a shuttle light thats been modded with red led's. So a caravelle one should fit?..cheers for that.

That looks like the caravelle one, which already has red ambient lights in it. If the shuttle doesn't have the red lights you might be able get a caravelle set which fits.

Ooo, I didn't now that. Ended up making my own ambient lights using BMW bits for my Shuttle. But would be keen to see the OEM ones from a Caravelle. Can anyone post a pic?

Hi Guys, Anyone else ready to spruce up the cabin area?....few more of these left.... @Lighty has just installed his in 30mins....transforms the cabin, more car like and ready for the autumn/ winter motoring months!

Simple, cheap modification.....anyone can do it... :)

Matt

Fitted it to a 2016 Highline, no issues with anything fouling the cubby hole above the mirror and really benefitted from popping the sun visor clips and A Pillar off. I’ve never removed either of those two things and, following a couple of links on this forum, it was so easy

Hi @JaySal just PM'ed you......I knew I should have changed that signature name years ago :) but it just stuck......

Back